This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Portici is located on the fourth floor of a historic building in the center of Arezzo above the famous Vasari arcades of Via Roma. It is a perfect blend of historic features and modern amenities in a short walk distance from the Piazza Grande, Piazza S. Francesco and the Cathedral.
Located a few miles from the Buriano Bridge, the background of the famous painting of the Mona Lisa, this hotel is the ideal place to enjoy the Etruscan charme that Arezzo has to offer, but also to reach the main art cities such as Cortona, Florence, Siena , Volterra, San Gimignano and Pienza. Hotel Portici is à pleasant 4 star hotel in Arezzo, disposing of business facilities, parking lots in front of the hotel to unload/ luggage the baggages during the day and other parking lots to payment nearby, free for the night. Each room at Hotel Portici is characterized by a satin and cashmere linens and marble bathrooms with shower or bath tub. All accommodation are equipped with air conditioning, minibar, telephone, free internet access, safe, hairdryer and satellite TV.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Portici in Arezzo are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet