This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel, designed like a Greek village, is a real gem of countryside accommodation in the north. It features 28 accommodation units, which include 4 vacation apartments, 8 double rooms, and 16 studio guestrooms. Gusts can use the kibutz swimming pool (in season), and the beach is just 1 km away.
The wild coastline leading to Rosh Ha`Nikra has many small bays. Hotel guests are invited to participate in services at the kibbutz's local synagogue. The rural accommodation of kibutz Gesher Ha`Ziv serves as the ideal starting point for many trips and excursions: The Kziv stream, Montfort fortress, Achziv nature reserve, the site of old Ako, etc. *** New: wireless Internet access is now available.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/11/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note, VAT (18%) will be added to the rate for Israeli citizens only. Guests who are not Israeli citizens do not pay VAT. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet