- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel is in an excellent location in the centre of Paris with pretty much everything within walking distance. The hotel itself is a conv..."
"We stayed here for 3 nights for my 40th and to watch the end of the Tour de France. I was 8.5 months pregnant! It's perfectly located just a..."
About the hotel
Cosy and secretive, "Le Petit Madeleine" Hotel is the place to stay and explore Paris. Conveniently located, in the heart of downtown, at the crossroads of all the spots we love in Paris: Place de la Madeleine, Faubourg Saint Honoré, the Louvre museum, Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysees, the Tuileries and Palais Royal gardens, the exhibition centers Grand Palais and Petit Palais : "Le Petit Madeleine" will leave you Paris right at your feet. Our unique approach to the city.
. . this typically parisian hotel promotes individual care and friendliness. We will strive to exceed your expectations and help to realize you Parisian dream for a personalized welcoming. The hotel proposes 23 bedrooms, all non-smoking. The following services are at your disposal: Minibar, individual safe deposit boxes, Flat TV Screen, satellite TV with international channels, Reverse cycle air conditioning, wireless internet access at no extra charge, direct phone lines, wake-up calls, bathroom with bath or shower, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries. Our Club Rooms, each with a different decoration theme, celebrate snapshots into parisian tales and romances. They all propose an upgraded level of comfort: Top range king size bed’s, Pierre Frey fabrics, sound-proofing, double-glazed windows, and flat screens TV’s.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Petit Madeleine Hotel in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great for a short stay
The hotel is in an excellent location in the centre of Paris with pretty much everything within walking distance.
The hotel itself is a converted townhouse so it has limited services. What it does have is well designed and decorated small rooms, a good buffet breakfast and a sense of quiet and elegance. For a short stay and a busy agenda it has much to recommend it.
Perfect for a short break in Paris
We stayed here for 3 nights for my 40th and to watch the end of the Tour de France.
I was 8.5 months pregnant. It's perfectly located just a 10 min walk from the Champs Elysees with various eateries and other shops close by. None of them cheap mind. Air con in the room was a blessing as it was a very hot weekend. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We only had breakfast once - it was okay but too carb-tastic for us so we preferred to go out for eggs. There's no kettle in the room so they charge you E3 for a hot drink in reception, which is a bit steep but so is everything in Paris. My only gripe was that the cleaner moved all our possessions into the hot cupboard, including bottled water and my make up, which didn't fare well, and meant that we spent that evening searching through our things and setting the room up again - is it unreasonable to leave a book on the bedside table. That may not bother you (my husband found it amusing) but it bugged me. However, I complained and the next day our belongings were left alone.