- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Connaught House Hotel London ExCeL...."
"Brilliant hotel with exceptional customer service that began on arrival. All the staff were polite, friendly, professional and attentive wit..."
"Fantastic hotel with lovely staff who helped us with how to get to the O2 Arena!! ☺ Good value for money and the breakfast was amazing! ✔✔✔✔..."
"We arrived quite late and we were greeted with a very friendly smile, the staff were very friendly and very helpful. The room was very clean..."
"I needed somewhere that was near Canary wharf with a car park as I drove. The bonus is that the parking was free, and plenty of spaces. It's..."
About the hotel
Award winning boutique Hotel offering free parking for all guests and Free WiFi in our rooms for a limited time only! This historic Grade II listed building designed and built by Victorian architects Vipers and Wagstaff has undergone a 1/4 million pound refurbishment to the upper floors to convert to a 17 En suite bedroom hotel. All rooms offer free Wifi internet access, 32 inch flat screen Tv's The facilities available to all guests will incorporate meeting room facilities to add to the already vibrant Gastro Bar and A La Carte Restaurant on the ground floor. There is also a large patio area with gardens, a children's play area and free on site car parking Facilities.
We are on the doorstep of London ExCel, City Airport and only a 10 minute journey away from the 02 Arena and Canary Wharf
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Connaught House Hotel London ExCeL
Connaught House Hotel London ExCeL.
This hotel had...everything!
Brilliant hotel with exceptional customer service that began on arrival.
All the staff were polite, friendly, professional and attentive without being overbearing. We really felt valued and looked after from start to finish. As we had read in reviews we had a couple of flights of stairs to go up but that was no problem as we,were travelling light as only spending one night away. The room was lovely, clean and with a very comfortable bed. It was a standard double which was fairly compact but just perfect for what we needed. We then were pleasantly surprised with a very reasonably priced restaurant downstairs which served delicious quality food. There were a few good vegetarian options - my partner is vegetarian whilst I had a steak cooked to utter perfection. The hotel was well placed for the DLR and is near to the Prince Regent stop. I could see the hotel from the DLR station and it is near some other hotels. Had a great nights sleep in what was a quiet hotel considering it is near a main road. Breakfast was delicious and again good options. It wasn't included as we hadn't paid for that but again it was very reasonable. The cost of the hotel through late rooms was exceptional value and this and its location was why I chose it but for future visits I would select it for its comfort, quality, staff and restaurant (and still location). A fabulous experience.