- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The room was immaculate. Nice size, comfortable bed (I always take my own pillow) so can not comment..."
"Good place close too airport, room good but bed too small..."
"Second time here, love the hotel,convenient to drive to, free parking and DLR five minutes walk away. We had Room 9 this time, up three flig..."
About the hotel
Award winning boutique Hotel offering free parking for all guests and Free WiFi in our rooms for a limited time only! This historic Grade II listed building designed and built by Victorian architects Vipers and Wagstaff has undergone a 1/4 million pound refurbishment to the upper floors to convert to a 17 En suite bedroom hotel. All rooms offer free Wifi internet access, 32 inch flat screen Tv's The facilities available to all guests will incorporate meeting room facilities to add to the already vibrant Gastro Bar and A La Carte Restaurant on the ground floor. There is also a large patio area with gardens, a children's play area and free on site car parking Facilities.
We are on the doorstep of London ExCel, City Airport and only a 10 minute journey away from the 02 Arena and Canary Wharf
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Mr and Mrs Nestor's review of Cannaught House Hotel London ExCel
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel.
The room was immaculate. Nice size, comfortable bed (I always take my own pillow) so can not comment on those, although my husband said it was very comfortable. The staff were all very accommodating and helpful, we even has a complimentary drink on arrival as the room was not quite ready. Breakfast was cooked to perfection and delicious. We were not hurried to vacate the room, although we did leave on time. Thank you all so very much. Perfect for a romantic city break and close to the O2 with free parking included with in the hotel grounds.
Connaught House Hotel London ExCeL
Good place close too airport, room good but bed too small