- 3 guest reviews
"Very quiet location but with good access to motorway system. Very close parking . For a student hall of residence the single room was spacio..."
About the hotel
Set on Cranfield University Campus near the tranquil and beautiful Bedfordshire village of Cranfield, between Milton Keynes and Bedford, Mitchell Hall is just a stones throw away from the M1, offering the perfect place for everything, superb accommodation, conference, banqueting and wedding facilities. Mitchell Hall has sixty, well-equipped, en-suite rooms comprising both double and single suites. Each room is provided with a workstation, colour TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities and free internet connection.
We ensure that each room is at the uppermost standard of cleanliness and comfort prior to our guests arrival. We also offer a double room which has been designed to accommodate wheelchair users.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Customer service not good, Food is ok at best.
Bar is not open on the Saturday evening 7pm. No wireless connection no help given. This is just a place to get your head down. Over priced for size of rooms and the service given. Would I stay again NO would I recommend NO. This is my first bad hotel booked through late rooms disappointed.
Clean quiet and comfortable
Very quiet location but with good access to motorway system.
Very close parking . For a student hall of residence the single room was spacious , very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and a huge pot of tea even for one person. Price wise perhaps £10 too much but I would certainly use it again. Staff helpful and friendly .