This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
. the stone says: The structure obtained in an Arabic style building with vaulted inner barrel made from a clever technique of faceted stones and with a very distinctive long outer battlements, also inspired by Moorish architecture completes the look of an original and interesting building testimony -document the history of San Lucido and offers the viewer a magnificent and attractive overview, located in San Lucido in "Marina Tavern" a stone's throw from the Sea. Born next to the "tower" as a defensive structure to protect the Saracen raids became an Arab settlement used as a warehouse for goods arriving and departing for Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, Genoa, Naples, Sfax Marseille.
Today, completely restored to its former glory, the hosts' Hotel Residence "The Fortress" and, on the ground floor, the charming restaurant "Dragut," which takes its name from the famous pirate Barbarossa, in which the second half of the 500 stormed San Lucido. The structure that has maintained the charm and beauty of its ancient history opens its doors to a corner of paradise offering the right atmosphere for a memorable journey through history and legends . . . . . . a timeless refuge . . .
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Residence La Fortezza in san lucido are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet