- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"I stayed here overnight on business. when I arrived I found I have been upgraded from a rear facing single to a double with a sea view. The..."
"Perfect location, attentive and kind staff, everything good...."
"Would stay here again on a personal note...."
"A comfortable room, shower a bit weak. A long and winding road to get to the room! All a bit old fashioned, but pleasant, and a fantastic lo..."
"We love this hotel. Old fashioned quality of service and attention to detail, which has seen plenty of modernisation and upgrading in recent..."
About the hotel
An elegant, relaxing retreat at the centre of Sidmouth’s delightful Regency seafront, the Kingswood & Devoran Hotel provides 49 bedrooms, and over 60 years of renowned family service and hospitality, in an environment mixing the best of tradition and contemporary style. The hotel is ideal for exploring the town’s excellent variety of independent shops and is just a stones throw away from the beach. All bedrooms are tastefully furnished, each having their own individual character and, typically for a building of this era, varying in style and size.
All are en-suite, with facilities including flat screen TV, telephone, hairdryer, and refreshment tray. Free wi-fi is also available throughout the building. Many sea facing rooms have a private balcony, bay or picture window overlooking Lyme Bay and the sandstone cliffs. The flower-filled patio, dining room, lounges and bar overlook the sea with stunning views of the World Heritage Coast. The perfect place for watching the world go by whilst enjoying a drink or meal, or both! Access to the hotel is also excellent from both street level and our private car park. There is direct lift access to all public rooms and the majority of bedrooms. **Please note car parking is not guaranteed**
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Kingswood & Devoran Hotel in Sidmouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed here overnight on business.
when I arrived I found I have been upgraded from a rear facing single to a double with a sea view. The room was great, very comfortable. They had though of everything. I had a fantastic breakfast. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Wished I could have stayed longer. Would definitely stay again and would absolutely recommend.
Perfect location, attentive and kind staff, everything good.