This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Barn To Rest is a large stone converted Barn, situated in the village of Oxenhope within a couple of minutes walk along the lane to the Worth Valley Steam Railway Station,ideally situated for all events on the Railway no problem with parking, you can leave your car on our large drive,catch the train to Haworth where the steam train run on a regular basis or the Bus to Hebden Bridge. The Barn has views of where the house of the Railway Children was filmed. .
Join us on the many event on the railway the Fish & Chip train Fine Dinning,40`s Weekend, Beer Festival, Steam Gala and the Santa specials . We are a stones throw from the Station at Oxenhope. The Barn dates back to 1823 and built of Yorkshire stone,with deep inset windows, large hall with sweeping staircase ,open fireplace . Leeming Waters runs through the peaceful garden setting. The Bronte Moors are within walking distance Top Whithens and the Bronte WaterFalls . Saltaire World Heritage centre is a near , visit the the Yorkshire Dales and Skipton. Oxenhope is a typical country village with local pubs all serving good food ,village shops and great walks on the moors. Access to Hawoth home of The Bronte Sisters and famous Main Street with its vast selection of pubs,restaurants,and cafes is 5 mins by car or bus . Walk through. the valley following Leeming water to Haworth it will take approx 20 mins. Ideal for touring close to Hebden Bridge with is quaint shops and canals
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet