- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay very much, reception excellent and staff very helpful.. The rooms were tidy and cleaned daily which we appreciated. Areas..."
"Very well laid out for wheel chair access and for the less mobile though it is a bit of a journey from the reception to the room...."
"Fantastic stay lovely and friendly...."
"I stayed at the same hotel for 3 nights...."
"I enjoyed my stay at the village and felt booking via laterooms was good value for money the hotel rate was £100 per night but laterooms was..."
About the hotel
Village Hotel Dudley is ideally located, close to Birmingham City Centre and surrounded by fun-packed attractions. Dudley has loads for everyone in the family to see, do and enjoy. Nearby attractions include the historical Black Country Museum, chocoholic’s favourite Cadbury World and the Bullring Shopping Centre, a shopper’s paradise.
Village offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa you can relax in; stylish dining or traditional pub grub; Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Village Hotel Dudley is within easy reach of the M5 and M6 giving access to the whole of the West Midlands. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Birmingham Dudley.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: No pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Not the best
I've stayed there before and this time the room was dirty bath room was not clean at all.
The toilet you could move it from side to side.
We went out for food on our return we asked if we could go to the club and got told no. But in the morning we asked again and they said yes
I will not be staying here again or using the spa. That's how much this has put me off this hotel.
Stayed at other village hotels in UK and there was amazing they put this one to shame.
Enjoyed our stay very much, reception excellent and staff very helpful..
The rooms were tidy and cleaned daily which we appreciated.
Areas to improve tho is the lighting kept playing up and not lit enough especially at night.
The extracter fan in the bathroom didn't seem to wrk, as heat kept hot and with no freshener in the room if u used the toilet the room would smell.. Please improve...