- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"As usual the room was pleasant. For the first time we stayed in the front part of the Hotel and it was quiet..quieter than some other times..."
"I have stayed at this hotel 3/4 over the years and I honestly believe its time for a refurb......I stayed on the second floor and the room w..."
"We have stayed here on a few occasions before. The staff and facilities are good and we ate in the bar which was good too as all other resta..."
"We were out of the hotel and returned late around 2 am .. We rang the bell numerous times and it took a while until a grumpy worker unlocked..."
"hotel fantastic pity they didnot clean the room or repaint the walls in the room we had room 207 staff very helpful..."
About the hotel
Village Dudley is ideally located, close to Birmingham City Centre and surrounded by fun-packed attractions. Dudley has loads for everyone in the family to see, do and enjoy. Nearby attractions include the historical Black Country Museum, chocoholic’s favourite Cadbury World and the Bullring Shopping Centre, a shopper’s paradise.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa you can relax in; stylish dining or traditional pub grub; Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Birmingham Dudley.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet, Health & Fitness Fee is £5.00 pp. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel location is great the costumer service was wonderful the room might be due refurbishment but other than that it was a wonderful experience.
As usual the room was pleasant.
For the first time we stayed in the front part of the Hotel and it was quiet..quieter than some other times when we have stayed. The dining room, furnishings etc have been changed and we did like the slightly 'French Cafe' look. The food was good and the early starter (6oc) was good value. Two glasses of wine at £10 seemed a little excessive.... Overall a very happy stay.