- 1 guest reviews
"The owner of this B+B was very helpful to me during my stay and I really enjoyed my visit. The room was very good value, especially compared..."
About the hotel
The B & B La Terra di Archimede is located in the heart of Syracuse, in a flowery courtyard of an ancient palace. Its central location allows you to easily reach on footarchaeological sites and to achieve our entertainment venues of particular interest. The B&B offers accommodation in bedrooms furnished with attention to detail.
The rooms are equipped with a 32" TV, air conditioning,internet wifi free,heating and en-suite bathroom with hairdryer and shower. The B&B La Terra di Archimede offers its guests breakfast with local food and homemade cakes and jams. All our guests we offer a comfortable attic stocked with the best comfort. The B & B is a family if you choose you will feel right at home.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for B&B La terra di Archimede in Siracusa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location - friendly staff
The owner of this B+B was very helpful to me during my stay and I really enjoyed my visit.
The room was very good value, especially compared to other places situated in Ortigia itself . (Actually it is quite an easy walk to Ortigia, armed with a street-plan.) Pleasant small terrace where one can enjoy breakfast, including fresh juice from the renowned oranges from the slope of Mount Etna