This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located within the heart of the Cathar Country, at the gates of the majestic Peaks of the Défilé de la Pierre Lys and the Pyrenees, Karine and Patrick would like to welcome you in their romantic B&B. The 4 rooms of Mediterranean style will make your stay comfortable within a calm and beautiful environment. All the rooms are south facing and have their own private bathroom and terrace.
There is a garden with BBQ area, a swimming pool with lounge-chairs, a playground for children, private parking and wifi. Halfway between the sea and mountains, only one hour from the ski slopes of Font Romeu and the Mediterranean beaches of Argelès-sur-Mer, the place is perfect for a quiet or active stay.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet