- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Conveniently located. States parking space available however could not park more than two cars behind the hotel. Check out too early. Was ge..."
"Great location nice friendly hotel will return...."
About the hotel
Hotel Hudson is situated just 250 metres from Torquay harbour, our guest house provides superb quality bed and breakfast accommodation just a short distance from a bustling array of shops, restaurants and bars. There are 10 spacious bedrooms, each with a stylish shower room, digital TV, seating and coffee/tea facility. Free wi-fi is available to all guests.
This superb venue has recently been awarded FOUR-STAR status by Enjoy England. A fully licensed hotel, we are able to provide a wide range of wines, beers and spirits for you to enjoy in our sizeable bar or while relaxing on our raised front patio, taking in the views across Torwood Gardens. The bar will also be open to the public on Saturday evenings from 5pm during the summer season. There is guaranteed free car parking available for every hotel room (one car per room). Breakfast is served between 8. 30am and 9. 30am, starting with tea or coffee, fruit juice, toast, cereals and fresh fruit, followed by your choice of full English or continental breakfast (special diets catered for). Our guest house does not have family rooms and we do not take children under 12 years of age. No pets allowed. Groups by prior arrangement.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Would stay again.
States parking space available however could not park more than two cars behind the hotel. Check out too early. Was generally tidy. Breakfast service slow but nice food. Wouldn't recommend it. Expensive for what it is.
There are 4 car park places at the back of the hotel, 5 car park spaces at an overflow car park less than 3 minutes walk away and another additional 6 car park spaces alongside the hotel making a total of 15 all together which is more than ample.