- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Excellent accomodation,great staff and really good food.could not ask for more...."
"room 10. just refurbished January. What a nice room. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. As for the food, don't eat for at least 2 days..."
"The room was well equipped, warm and comfortable. The staff were welcoming and polite. The food was very good. It is perfectly placed in the..."
"Clean, spacious with everything you'd need...."
"The room we had was a little on the small side but very adequate. The breakfast on the 1st day was very large and the 2nd day very small, ma..."
About the hotel
We are a family friendly Inn in the heart of Tintagel, near to all places of interest. Open all year and offering Visit Britain 4 Star Inn bed and breakfast accommodation, locally brewed Real Ales and good food from 9am to 9pm. ( winter hours may apply) King Arthur's is a good place to stay whilst touring the stunningly beautiful North Cornwall.
In the Inn there are 5 rooms and in the annex there are 5 ground floor rooms that are suitable for disabled persons, fully wheelchair accessible with wet rooms and some mobility aids. Also available a family/friends 3 bedroom annex for up to families or groups of 6 guests and a ground floor 2 bedroom annex that is suitable for smaller families having a double room and an extra single bedroom or guests preferring not to have to climb stairs.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
"Great place to stay"
Excellent accomodation,great staff and really good food.could not ask for more.
King Arthur's Arms Inn Tintagel
just refurbished January. What a nice room. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. As for the food, don't eat for at least 2 days before you go there. Not just pub grub, much much better. Staff brilliant. Could not wish for anything better.