This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This Dublin City centre Guest House is situated in the heart of Dublin city centre which is an ideal Dublin Bed and Breakfast for your visit to Dublin. This historic Georgian building (1834) has recently been carefully restored to offer guests all modern comforts. A family-run Dublin Accommodation for over 50 years, our friendly staff have a level of experience in providing hospitality offering recommendations and local knowledge of Dublin City Centre that is second-to-none.
The bedrooms in this Dublin City Centre Guest House are equipped to meet the needs of both corporate and leisure travellers (see facilities page for more information), but it is our 'personal touch' that sets us aside in the eyes of our guests staying in Dublin, many of whom return year after year!
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet