This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in the Maconnais wine producing region of Burgundy, on the edge of a village. Les Portails Bleus is a lovingly restored typical wine growers house of the area A warm and friendly welcome awaits you, where the charming and comfortably furnished ensuite bedrooms help you relax and enjoy the views of the local vineyards. Benefit from a personal and individual level of service where you are welcomed as part of the family.
Unwind on a cozy sofa in front of the soothing wood burner, in the guest salon. Take the time out to read a book or listen to some music with a glass of local wine. Or, take the plunge in our hot tub to wind away the aches of the day. Wine tasting, golf, walking, history and culture all in the immediate vicinity - so whatever you are interested in it is not far away. With Beaune only 1 hour north and Lyon 1 hour south from Les Portails Bleus you can explore these provincial cities with ease. After a busy day sight seeing or wine tasting, why not spend the evening relaxing in the friendly ambiance of the dinning room and savoring the delicious cuisine.
Showing Wednesday 2 December 2015 to Thursday 3 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet