- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We liked the layout of the family room with a separate sleeping area for the children and the room was nice and spacious and reasonably clea..."
"My husband and myself got a very warm friendly welcome, good food lovely comfortable room and a great location. I would recommend the stowey..."
"Our stay was short but we were made to feel very welcome..."
"Good food good facilities and good hosts..."
"The room we stayed in was lovely with an extra room off the side for our daughter. The only problems were the noise. The pub was open so the..."
About the hotel
Dear Guests, We welcome you to The Stowey Arms Exminster We extend to you a simple, relaxed & uncomplicated stay. We are situated on the very edge of Exminster village offering 4 lovely ensuite rooms, ideally located for both business or pleasure stays. ( Free Wi Fi, Complimentary Tea & Coffee trays, ) The 'Stowey' is located just 3 miles from Exeter city center.
Just off the M5, onto the A379 follow signs to Exminster & our pub is 'brown' sign posted from the road. After turning right into Exminster we are approx 500 yards up on the left hand side. We have ample free parking, a seperate dining room & traditional bar plus our letting rooms have their own entrance so you can come and go as you please. Check in is via the main pub entrance. Here at The Stowey we serve only locally sourced Home-made food, Real Ales, Wines by the glass and of course a wide selection of soft drinks & coffee. The pub is a place for people to meet, eat, drink & chat in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Families very welcome, Sorry No Pets in the bedrooms. We do not serve food sun eve, mon or tues sorry.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/03/2012 to 31/12/2021 - We do not serve food , monday sorry. A Full English Breakfast is served between 8.30am and 9.30 am, please let us know when you check in what time you would like Breakfast. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The Stowey Arms
We liked the layout of the family room with a separate sleeping area for the children and the room was nice and spacious and reasonably clean and uncluttered, we did think it could easily accommodate a bigger bed which would have been nice.
Our stay was for an event at nearby Westpoint where we had to be by 9.30 so we found breakfast was served quite late at 8.30 and 9 on the Sunday which made it a rush to get there on time and impossible on Sunday.
The Stowey Arms
My husband and myself got a very warm friendly welcome, good food lovely comfortable room and a great location.
I would recommend the stowey arms. Great value for money.