- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Well located, right on the sea front. As we were unlucky with the weather we were able to sit in the Hotel lounge with a drink and watch the..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Elizabeth. Great position and super room and very friendly staff. The hotel very much exceeded our expect..."
"Very good hotel..."
"Excellent location, very clean room, good assistance with providing parking. Friendly helpful staff. Good breakfast but disappointed by even..."
"Convenient location and excellent staff. Good room layout and fittings. Good breakfast with excellent service. Balcony in need of a caring..."
About the hotel
Located at the heart of Sidmouth’s Esplanade, The Elizabeth is in an unsurpassed position overlooking the red sandstone cliffs of the World Heritage Coast. The majority of our 28 bedrooms offer stunning views over Lyme Bay, many have balconies or large picture windows. All rooms have en-suite facilities, flat screen TV, radio, telephone, and refreshments tray.
Our lift provides access to all floors and free wi-fi is available throughout the building. We have a comfortable sunny south facing lounge and bar with direct access onto our private flower filled patio. Guests can enjoy complimentary morning coffee and afternoon tea, or maybe a lunchtime snack or early evening drink. **Please note car parking is not guaranteed**
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Well located, right on the sea front.
As we were unlucky with the weather we were able to sit in the Hotel lounge with a drink and watch the stormy sea. Good breakfast too.
Great place to stay
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Elizabeth.
Great position and super room and very friendly staff. The hotel very much exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be back.