- 12 guest reviews
"Have stayed at this hotel before and is still as good as before. The devote in the public spaces has been updated to a high standard. The st..."
"Great location friendly staff, is tradditonal seaside resort, carparking can be a bit of an issue and the wifi isn't great but everything el..."
"Lovely views, wonderful place to relax. Staff friendly and nothing was too much trouble...."
"Well located, right on the sea front. As we were unlucky with the weather we were able to sit in the Hotel lounge with a drink and watch the..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Elizabeth. Great position and super room and very friendly staff. The hotel very much exceeded our expect..."
About the hotel
Located at the heart of Sidmouth’s Esplanade, The Elizabeth is in an unsurpassed position overlooking the red sandstone cliffs of the World Heritage Coast. The majority of our 28 bedrooms offer stunning views over Lyme Bay, many have balconies or large picture windows. All rooms have en-suite facilities, flat screen TV, radio, telephone, and refreshments tray.
Our lift provides access to all floors and free wi-fi is available throughout the building. We have a comfortable sunny south facing lounge and bar with direct access onto our private flower filled patio. Guests can enjoy complimentary morning coffee and afternoon tea, or maybe a lunchtime snack or early evening drink. **Please note car parking is not guaranteed**
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel Elizabeth Sidmouth
Have stayed at this hotel before and is still as good as before.
The devote in the public spaces has been updated to a high standard. The staff and accommadation are first class and the food etc. Is extremely good. A first class hotel.
Traditional seaside hotel
Great location friendly staff, is tradditonal seaside resort, carparking can be a bit of an issue and the wifi isn't great but everything else is great.