- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Excellent Grade 2 listed Hotel. It is so peaceful and quiet and the grounds are so well maintained. The staff are so helpful and friendly. T..."
"My husband and I enjoyed our stay very much,we would love to stay again nest time we are in Suffolk...."
"The hotel provides a boutique designer feel with the comforts and facilities of a larger brand..."
"Excellent stay would thoroughly recommend it staff attentive and accommodation is beautiful..."
"We arrived 17th July on a humid day. Our room in the main hall overlooked the hanger and was extremely warm. No air con in the main hall due..."
About the hotel
From the moment you turn into the driveway, leading to this stunning property, you just know that you are going to relax & have a great time.
Set in beautiful grounds in the Suffolk countryside, just outside the busy Ipswich Town Centre this beautiful property has a restaurant, large terrace and twenty three über cool en-suite bedrooms some of which even have bathtubs in the bedrooms! An exciting yet informal high end hotel offering great value in a relaxed environment.
All rooms have exceptionally comfortable beds, crisp white linen, fluffy towels and are equipped with a mini bar, satellite television, tea/coffee facilities and complimentary super fast free Wi-Fi.
Open all day, the brasserie has an open-plan, theatre kitchen, where you can see chefs preparing British cuisine with seasonal Suffolk produce, inventive food alongside classics such as the delightful fish and chips, a buzzing but relaxed atmosphere.
The Suffolk Heritage Coastline and nature reserves can be reached in approximately 30 minutes by car. Ipswich Town Centre can be reached in 20 minutes by car, while Felixstowe is just 11 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Bowls, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Milsoms Kesgrave Hall
Excellent Grade 2 listed Hotel.
It is so peaceful and quiet and the grounds are so well maintained. The staff are so helpful and friendly. The room was a good size and had everything u needed. No air con but fan provided. Food excellent.
Milsoms Kesgrave Hall
My husband and I enjoyed our stay very much,we would love to stay again nest time we are in Suffolk.