- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We recently stayed at Nunsmere to attend a wedding nearby, the exterior of the hotel is beautiful and impressive, the welcome and customer s..."
"Excellent room (Yew) very clean and quiet with fabulous views over the delightful gardens...."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our 1 night stay at this hotel very high standard throughout and all staff members very pleasant and helpful only downsid..."
"We thought the room was very good, it was enormous and we liked the fact that the furnishings were old fashioned but of good quality. Unfort..."
"Lovely peaceful setting away from the road ...country house with lounge, bar, dining room and library. Nicely appointed, well-sized rooms. F..."
About the hotel
Nunsmere Hall lies in a unique and spectacular setting which enhances this delightful country manor house. This award winning hotel has achieved the prestigious accolade of Four Red Stars & Two Rosettes from the AA for consistent high standard of hospitality, comfort and personal service. Nunsmere Hall was recently voted Cheshire Life Hotel of the Year and has twice been voted Country Restaurant of the Year by the Good Food Guide.
Nunsmere Hall is a haven of tranquillity and elegance, gloriously positioned in the heart of Delamere Forest, surrounded by 11 acres of wooded and landscaped gardens and a magnificent 60 acre lake. Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet is accessible throughout the bedrooms and public areas. Free car parking is available within the hotel grounds. Our award winning Crystal Restaurant has a reputation for fine food and fine wines. Please note that tables must be booked prior to arrival, to avoid disappointment. May we advise you that our restaurant dress code is 'casually elegant' as it is important that our guests feel comfortable, the only exception being that we do not allow denim jeans or trainers in the restaurant at any time.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/10/2014 to 31/10/2023 - Cots and Extra Beds are available on request in Junior Suites only for an additional charge - please contact the hotel directly should you require this The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Charming but could be improved
We recently stayed at Nunsmere to attend a wedding nearby, the exterior of the hotel is beautiful and impressive, the welcome and customer service also excellent.
Our suite was clean, spacious and charming with excellent facilities. The bar, dining and lounge areas are all welcoming and comfortable. The bar is open late, which is great if you want a nightcap, however they did not have any of the spirits I requested, the bottles were empty. The decor of the hotel is very dated and overall could do with a revamp - in keeping with the hotels age and charm, however it was all clean, tidy and good quality .
Nunsmere Hall Hotel
Excellent room (Yew) very clean and quiet with fabulous views over the delightful gardens.