- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Perfect hotel to spend a night when catching morning ferry the next day Room quality is very good also very clean Nice bar area serving good..."
About the hotel
The Ferrycarrig Hotel offers spectacular views over the River Slaney Estuary, conveniently located on the main Dublin road (N11). The hotel is located 3km from Wexford town. The hotel has an Active Health & Fitness Club with a 20m swimming pool, range of Health & Beauty treaments @ The Lodge and onsite Hair Salon.
The light and airy Reeds Restaurant has riverside views and serves Irish and international cuisine. The award-winning Dry Dock Bar offers exceptional bar food till 9pm daily, offering an outdoor decking area and live entertainment at the weekends. Wi-Fi is available in public areas of Ferrycarrig. There is complimentary car parking & morning newspapers at the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night at the Ferricarrig
Perfect hotel to spend a night when catching morning ferry the next day
Room quality is very good also very clean
Nice bar area serving good food and a good choice of drinks
Staff all very friendly and helpful
Will definitely be staying here again whilst on my next business trip to Eire