- 2 guest reviews
"Delightful B&B in splendid surroundings, infact one of the best. My wife and I have enjoyed. We were warm, very comfortable and nicely fed...."
"The owners were very accommodating and friendly. Very helpful in regards to booking a the ferry from Lymington and booked it via their trade..."
About the hotel
A beautiful award-winning guesthouse nestling in rolling fields with stunning coastal views of South West Wight to the Needles and the countryside around. Our large rooms are set around a courtyard with illuminated water-garden. Rooms are recently refurbished to luxury standard including HD satellite TV, mini-bar, beverage-making facilities, safe, DAB/FM clock radio/iPhone/iPod dock and free WiFi.
All bathrooms are ensuite and equipped with modern bath and shower facilities, hairdryers, soft towels and complimentary toiletries. Many rooms have patios to enjoy the views. Our Deluxe Double room has air-conditioning, blu-ray player, mood lighting, Nespresso machine, bathrobes and slippers. Our two suites are ideal for families. They have a super-king-size bed on the ground floor and two single beds on the first floor with a separate TV/DVD for the kids. For the comfort of all guests, we have a totally no-smoking policy. Fully Licensed to serve alcohol.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Delightful B&B in splendid surroundings, infact one of the best.
My wife and I have enjoyed. We were warm, very comfortable and nicely fed. Our patio with attendant views was a bonus, as was the wild life.
Chale Bay Farm
The owners were very accommodating and friendly.
Very helpful in regards to booking a the ferry from Lymington and booked it via their trade account to help get us a discounted rate. They had a list of activities and although we didn't book anything through them they could book different activities for you such as horse riding to clay pigeon shooting, windsurfing. Clean and tidy. Breakfast included and it was very good