This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Over 900 years of history, literally bordered by the walls of the City and just a few cobbles away from the magnificent York Minster - Grays Court proudly occupies a genuinely unique position in every sense of the word. Rooms have views of the Minster, the City Walls and the Manicured Gardens or The National Trust's Treasurers House. We are a boutique historic hotel and heritage site in York - a ‘Country house in the City’.
We have just seven bedrooms with all of the luxuries you would expect as well you can enjoy the "Parlour at Grays Court" (a delightfully relaxed place for tea, cakes or a little something more substantial) and of course the Walled Garden. Grays Court is quite simply an idyllic and beautiful place to escape within the ancient city or to use as a venue for meetings, weddings and private events.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet