This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We pride ourselves on being the very best Guest House that we can possibly be. Our rooms feature beds that are seven feet long so if you are tall or simply like the idea of lots of space to relax in, Sheriff Lodge is for you. One of the main differences that you will see between Sheriff Lodge and other B&Bs that you may have visited is that you don't feel that you are treading on someone else's personal space.
Our own accommodation (Kate & Alan - The Owners), whilst in the building, is sufficiently separate from guest accommodation - including guest lounge - that you have the hotel experience without the impersonality of a vast amount of staff Our breakfast is, we like to think, second to none and features an 'a la carte' menu from which you can choose as much or as little as you like. If you choose all of the menu you will get 11 items on a 12 inch plate - which should set you up at least until lunchtime! . . . and PLEASE remember we only have ONE dog-friendly room - so please call to check if you would like to book it
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet