This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Imagine. A huge park of 11 hectares surrounded by nature. Paris is only an hour and a half drive, and yet here, among the trees in Upper Normandy, you feel peaceful setting away from the bustling city.
To welcome you, a hotel like no other, with its 89 rooms and suites are divided between the bold contemporary architecture of the main building and the cozy charm and magic of a manor of the nineteenth. Two scenes to bring you a weekend of renewal and recreation, couple or family. In the comfort of the rooms added the quality of the restoration overseen by one of the greatest French chefs and a host of things to do according to his desires: spa, casino, swimming pool, sport. Children and juniors? They benefit from dedicated areas and activities appropriate to their age group. Forges Hotel by Serge Trigano, it is primarily a concept of warm and friendly welcome, where everything is done to make everyone feel at home, without affecting your organization. Forges Hotel by Serge Trigano: as a family home in the countryside . . . Please note that any child over the age of 4 years old will be charged an extra 15euros per night.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/09/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Any child over the age of 4 years old will be charged an extra 15euros per night. The LateRooms.com rate for Forgeshotel in Forges Les Eaux is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet