- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Booked at very short notice. Room was good and clean but small window looking on to brick wall so bit claustrophobic. Very warm and couldn't..."
"My daughter and I stayed at the hotel for one night following the funeral of my great nephew.The hotel put on a superb arrangement for us. W..."
"Enjoyed the 2 nights stay but customer service wise bit of lack of communication towards staff and But we're very friendly and made are stay..."
"The family room we had was good and clean. however , one of the two pull out beds was put right in front of the wardrobe and was impossible..."
"We stayed for one night when collecting our daughter from uni. The hotel is beautiful, we stayed in an upper deck room and it was lovely, we..."
About the hotel
Village Warrington is located off Junction 9 from the M62 and situated midway between Liverpool, Manchester and Chester. A 25 minute drive from both Liverpool and Manchester Airports. Surrounded by the beautiful Cheshire countryside, the hotel is perfectly placed for visits to Arley Hall and Gardens, Tatton Park, Delamere Forest and the children will love Gulliver’s World.
Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of stylish dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room.
Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Warrington.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Children’s swimming times apply. Advance bookings required for spa. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money at short notice
Booked at very short notice.
Room was good and clean but small window looking on to brick wall so bit claustrophobic. Very warm and couldn't open window very wide. Really nice TV and ensuite. Very comfy bed. Very helpful guy at check in. Automated check in and out worked perfectly. Enjoyed our stay
Our stay at the Village hotel in Warrington.
My daughter and I stayed at the hotel for one night following the funeral of my great nephew.The hotel put on a superb arrangement for us.
We had a buffet on arrival, which was so very welcome, and they catered for a huge amount of people. We had not realised that there would be live bands that evening, and it made our stay so much better, that we didn't have to travel to another hotel, and miss seeing so much of our family. Many thanks to the hotel for making such a sad time into a celebration of my nephew's life.