This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Kitchen, living room and sitting area are separated in the same bed space for a shelf, thereafter sofa bed table and chairs, plasma TV hanging on the wall, well laid out and equipped kitchen. In this study of 30 meters the visitors to find what you need for a pleasant stay. Located in a quiet side street in the Chueca district, a few meters of Plaza de Chueca meeting point of the neighborhood and visitors passing through there, explore the numerous boutiques and accessories found in the neighborhood is something required for tourists unwittingly leads to the century-old Gran Via from which to launch a visit to the main sights and taste the incredible gastronomy of Madrid in the many bars and restaurants located in downtown Madrid.
The studio is located on the second floor of a newly built modern building with elevator
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet