- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Small outing to the Montrose area...."
"Really enjoyed our stay. Staff all friendly and helpful, owners really lovely, food in hotel excellent and great breakfast. Playpark just al..."
"most friendly and pleasant owners made us feel very welcome. Great food...."
"Lovely hotel and very friendly staff. Loved the fact we could take our little dog Jilli. Bedroom was very small, but fine for a few days. Co..."
"Fine wee hotel for short stay. Staff were great really friendly and helpful -fabulous breakfast Room was a bit tiny to the point of uncomfo..."
About the hotel
Situated in the picturesque old fishing village of Johnshaven with glorious views over the harbour. The Anchor hotel is a family run Hotel Built in the 18th century. The hotel has recently undergone refurbishment.
We have 4 en suite rooms and an intimate Seafood restaurant boasting fresh seafood prepared daily by Gary the chef owner. Fresh lobster straight from the harbour is a speciality. A modern style bar with pool table, Darts board, bar meals and free Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Anchor Hotel
Small outing to the Montrose area.
Lovely little hotel with great food
Really enjoyed our stay.
Staff all friendly and helpful, owners really lovely, food in hotel excellent and great breakfast. Playpark just along the road and tennis courts. Kids had a lovely time too. Shop just up the road. Would definitely recommend.