- 41 guest reviews
"most friendly and pleasant owners made us feel very welcome. Great food...."
"Lovely hotel and very friendly staff. Loved the fact we could take our little dog Jilli. Bedroom was very small, but fine for a few days. Co..."
"Fine wee hotel for short stay. Staff were great really friendly and helpful -fabulous breakfast Room was a bit tiny to the point of uncomfo..."
"Having booked a family room for 2 adults and 2 children, we were fortunate to basically be given a self-catering fisherman's cottage round h..."
"We stayed at the cottage behind the pub. A great one bedroom with its own kitchen and bathroom. The food at the restaurant was amazing. The..."
About the hotel
Situated in the picturesque old fishing village of Johnshaven with glorious views over the harbour. The Anchor hotel is a family run Hotel Built in the 18th century. The hotel has recently undergone refurbishment.
We have 4 en suite rooms and an intimate Seafood restaurant boasting fresh seafood prepared daily by Gary the chef owner. Fresh lobster straight from the harbour is a speciality. A modern style bar with pool table, Darts board, bar meals and free Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
most friendly and pleasant owners made us feel very welcome.
The Anchor Hotel
Lovely hotel and very friendly staff.
Loved the fact we could take our little dog Jilli. Bedroom was very small, but fine for a few days. Comfy bed and very clean. Well done the Anchor Hotel.