- Very Good
- 71 guest reviews
"A beautiful cottage right on the harbour front. Very warm and with plenty of space. Clean and tidy. Hotel restaurant food 10/10. Have stayed..."
"the room was fine felt cold at first ,but plenty of heaters and the bed was lush. parts of the breakfast were cold ,beans ,mushroom. had a g..."
"Apartment was lovely and welcoming only downfall was that it was dirty with thick cobwebs everywhere on floor corners etc. People had obviou..."
"Great place to stay, friendly staff superb food, will definitely book here again. Stayed during terrible weather but i would guess its great..."
About the hotel
Situated in the picturesque old fishing village of Johnshaven with glorious views over the harbour. The Anchor hotel is a family run Hotel Built in the 18th century. The hotel has recently undergone refurbishment.
We have 4 en suite rooms and an intimate Seafood restaurant boasting fresh seafood prepared daily by Gary the chef owner. Fresh lobster straight from the harbour is a speciality. A modern style bar with pool table, Darts board, bar meals and free Wi-Fi.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Anchor Hotel in Montrose are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
A beautiful cottage right on the harbour front.
Very warm and with plenty of space. Clean and tidy. Hotel restaurant food 10/10. Have stayed in hotel before and enjoyed it so much we came back, will come back again and again.
the room was fine felt cold at first ,but plenty of heaters and the bed was lush.
parts of the breakfast were cold ,beans ,mushroom. had a good stay but a little bit expensive for what you got.