- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The room was small and fairly but had everything I needed for my 3 nights' stay. I had to purchase Wi-Fi, which I thought was poor service a..."
"Nice room, had everything you needed. Not huge, but when traveling alone sometimes compact is better. I ordered room services a couple of ev..."
"Yes , everything was fine . Didnot get an opportunity to use the Gym or the Swimmimg Pool ...."
"Great place to stay in a great location easy walking distance to the sky rail, my room was clean and well appointed with fridge, cooker, ket..."
"The auris hotel was spot on for a mid price hotel The room was spacious and very clean Staff were friendly and helpful The gym was well equi..."
About the hotel
Situated along Sheikh Zayed Road, The First Central Hotel Suites offers a fantastic rooftop pool and panoramic views of Dubai. Our rooms, complete with kitchenette (including microwave and kettle), flat-screen TV’s and private bathrooms, are brilliantly designed with a modern, Arabian-inspired décor. Enjoy fantastic facilities such as our gym, steam room, spa and 24-hour reception, whilst being in a brilliant location that provides easy access to the Tecom area.
We are just 7 minutes’ drive from The Mall of Emirates and Dubai Marina and around 20 minutes’ from the airport. We’re also just a short walk from Internet City Metro station and offer free private parking onsite. There are multiple dining options at First Central Hotel Suites, such as the lobby restaurant and rooftop restaurant serving international cuisine. Room service, including breakfast, is also available.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - the amount of AED 10.00 per bedroom per night for every standard hotel apartment will be charged to all In house guests due to Tourism Dirham The LateRooms.com rate for First Central Hotel Apartments formerly Auris First Central Hotel Suites in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was small and fairly but had everything I needed for my 3 nights' stay.
I had to purchase Wi-Fi, which I thought was poor service as these days Wi-Fi is usually provided free of charge. The room was 'refreshed' each day, the bed made up and supplies (tea, sugar, toiletries) replenished.
I went up to the roof-top swimming pool one day but found the whole area unwelcoming and extremely 'tatty' and run down. The view was of building sites, awful, but I suppose that could not be helped. I did not find the reception staff particularly friendly or helpful but my biggest complaint would be the hotel lift, the slowness of it. You could have grown roots waiting for it to arrive. I would possibly use the hotel again as for me it was merely a place to sleep and the room was clean and had all I required. I would not want to spend any additional time relaxing there though.
Nice room, had everything you needed.
Not huge, but when traveling alone sometimes compact is better. I ordered room services a couple of evenings, choice is extremely limited but then they are all apartments with a small kitchenette. However the food was awful and I would not recommend ordering it.