- 8 guest reviews
"Definitely worth a stay if you are visiting Rome as a couple. You get a whole B&B to yourself with a large room and en suite, felt like we w..."
"Great place, ideally located on 2 mins walk from metro station and 20 min in to Centre. Henry and Monica very helpful and went out of their..."
"This is an excellent place to stay. A warm welcome on arrival and a good breakfast offered every day including scrambled egg on toast if you..."
"Big room and clean. Close to centre of Rom. Would stay again...."
"The room was very clean and the owners are friendly and helpful. There is not a lot nearby, but as mentioned on other reviews this is ideal..."
About the hotel
Romantic Holiday B&B is located in the Aurelio area, really close to the Vatican Museums and Saint Peter’s Basilica. The area is connected to the most outstanding places of artistic, cultural and economical interest in Rome. It offers two new comfortable rooms with private en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, a safe, air conditioning and heating.
The closest underground station, Line A stop Baldo degli Ubaldi, is just 50 metres away. A few steps away from the B&B there are some of the most beautiful and green parks in Rome, such as Villa Doria-Pamphili and Villa Carpegna, ideal places where to have a walk or practice some sports in open air. Payment will have to be made by cash on arrival.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Romantic Holiday Rome B&B in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Definitely worth a stay if you are visiting Rome as a couple.
You get a whole B&B to yourself with a large room and en suite, felt like we were being very spoilt. Everything was really clean and cosy, and Henry cooked us a lovely breakfast each morning. It is probably a 20-30 minute metro ride into town as the metro in Rome is pretty slow, and about 10 minutes to get to the Vatican. Henry and his wife were really helpful and made sure there were no problems with our stay.
Great accommodation, friendly and helpful owners
Great place, ideally located on 2 mins walk from metro station and 20 min in to Centre.
Henry and Monica very helpful and went out of their way to be accommodating. Room clean and comfortable, we were there 5 days and bedding was changed on 3rd day and 2 changes of towels. If you do not want to travel to the centre for evening meal there are plenty of restaurants nearby. Great place to stay.