This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Award winning Wall Eden Farm has eight luxury log cabins set in 7 acres of Somerset’s idyllic rural countryside. There is plenty of space for all to relax, with holiday activities to occupy both adults and children alike, from watching farm animals to the wildlife of kingfishers and badgers, cycling, archery, pottery and painting. World famous holiday destinations are nearby, from Glastonbury Abbey and Torr, to Burrow Bridge where King Alfred famously burnt his cakes, Wells Cathedral, Cheddar Caves, Gorge and Wookey Hole.
Nearby, the golden sands of Weston-Super-Mare and Burnham-on-Sea or rocky fossil collecting beaches of Kilve makes for a great day out. Walks around the Mendip’s from Ebbor Gorge with views of the Somerset Wetlands, makes Wall Eden Farm family run holidays an ideal destination for your family gathering or group reunion holiday vacation. View more on Wall Eden farm own website Andrew Wall and Family
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Sauna , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet