This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to The Waterfront, a boutique hotel situated amongst the palm trees on the beautiful sands of Bophut Beach in Koh Samui. One of the few hotels actually situated in Bophut Village, it has breathtaking views of the outlying islands which nestle in the aquamarine waters of the Gulf of Thailand. The Waterfront is run by Robin & Sue Worden, who acquired the resort in 2003, after falling in love with the location.
Formerly, Robin was a company director for a large insurance brokerage in England and Sue was an air stewardess for British Airways. Robin & Sue have both travelled widely, stayed in many, many hotels and have had those irksome experiences that can so easily spoil a holiday. Since acquiring the Waterfront they have been upgrading in all areas and feel sure that everyone else will fall in love with it too. We are small. We are unique. We are specialised. We care about our guests.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 08:00 hours
- Until 22:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet