This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Home away from home. For that short/long stay that is needed to get away for a time. Fully contained / furnished rooms, that have everything you need, like a TV , Queen bed, Dinning table & Chairs, sheets, towels etc.
Own phone line (make local calls only), Cable TV (selective channels) Two fully equipped Kitchen’s, shared or have your own. Only 10 - 15 minutes walk to the Brighton beach and shops. Or 10 - 15 minutes drive in the car, to or from the city centre, or even 10-15 minutes drive to Sumner beach with shops and restaurants . Room 2 comes with a queen bed and a single bunk, walk in wardrobe, & a sliding door which goes out to an outdoor patio. Room 3 has its own kitchen, this room is upstairs, where you can see the lovely Port hills. Room 1 maybe the smaller of all the rooms, but is most popular. Also we have a Caravan (Room on wheels) which has its own kitchen and small bathroom, with a Double bed, seletive Sky TV chanels .
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet