- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"There was a box of items on the landing, shampoo, etc., which you could use if you had forgotten anything...."
"Stayed for 1 night and enjoyed our night there. would recommend and use again...."
"We have stayed here before and it is always welcoming and pleasant. The beds are comfortable and we felt like we had a good break the breakf..."
"Very welcoming and comfortable. Everyone couldn't do enough for us..."
"Nice location, lovely room, good food..."
About the hotel
The Boote is a small family run traditional inn. All room rates are inclusive of a traditional English breakfast, which will set you up for exploring the market towns of Chester, Shrewsbury, and Oswestry, which are easily accessed from this central location. Oswestry is only 5 minute's away by car.
We are also the closest quality accommodation to the Orthopedic hospital at Gobowen. Ye Olde Boote Inn Whittington Oswestry dates from the 16th century providing a coaching house for visitors to Whittington Castle, and a stop over for their journey into Wales. Today our charming Inn enjoys magnificent views of Whittington Castle and Moat, from it's six en-suite letting bedrooms. Soak up the charm of Whittington whilst sampling our real cask ales, home cooked lunches and evening meals, and traditional Inn atmosphere.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Ye Olde Boote Inn
There was a box of items on the landing, shampoo, etc., which you could use if you had forgotten anything.
friendly staff and room and food very good
Stayed for 1 night and enjoyed our night there.
would recommend and use again.