- Very Good
- 101 guest reviews
"We stayed for two nights. The staff were really helpful friendly and approachable. The room was a good size for two sharing with a lovely vi..."
"Very nice stay, staff very attentive food really good, we had a good weekend...."
"Slept what the receptionist told us was the 'honeymoon suite' (room 102), that has a sea view. Not sure what makes it a honeymoon suite, but..."
"Charming place, clean, great breakfast, would come again. Everything you could want in a B&B at a very reasonable price. I stayed in a stand..."
"Like the title says, very nice at the Iris Hotel. Seagulls woke us up but not complaining about that!..."
About the hotel
The Iris Hotel Llandudno is situated on the Victorian promenade and has been refurbished 6years ago . It boasts 38 bedrooms with the latest comforts and technology we hunger for in today's hospitality industry. .
Even after care follow -ups to make sure you enjoyed your holiday and will book with us again. We are also happy to announce the opening of our Iris Restaurant ( mornings and evenings) serving hot home cooked meals using locally sourced ingredients by our local Head Chef. What ever your looking for in a hotel we have it all and we strive to cater for all tastes. The Hotel also has WIFI in the Reception and Lounge area and is free of charge ,Plasma TVs in all rooms, power showers, tea and coffee facilities,
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
We would definitely come back
We stayed for two nights.
The staff were really helpful friendly and approachable. The room was a good size for two sharing with a lovely view of the sea. It is all clean and fresh and the beds were comfortable. It was quiet and in a good location. The breakfast was filling and beautifully cooked.
Very nice stay, staff very attentive food really good, we had a good weekend.