- Very Good
- 190 guest reviews
"Two receptionists ignored our presence until they'd finished nattering. Our basement room next to the kitchen sufficed our one night stay. I..."
"value for money staff very friendly...."
"Good value for the price...."
"Room was comfortable & very clean. Only had one problem. The shower door stuck & if I had been traveling alone I would have had to break it..."
"Hotel was clean and tidy with friendly staff. Room was spacious, only complaint was the fancy shower didn't seem to be working properly,eith..."
About the hotel
The Iris Hotel Llandudno is situated on the Victorian promenade and has been recently refurbished to a high standard. It boasts 38 bedrooms with the latest comforts and technology we hunger for in today's hospitality industry. .
Even after care follow -ups to make sure you enjoyed your holiday and will book with us again. We are also happy to announce the opening of our Iris Bistro and Bar serving hot home cooked meals using locally sourced ingredients by our local Head Chef. What ever your looking for in a hotel we have it all and we strive to cater for all tastes. The Hotel also has free WI FI throughout ,Plasma TVs in all rooms, power showers, tea and coffee facilities, and a coffee shop.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Sea Views i.e. it's on the sea front.
Two receptionists ignored our presence until they'd finished nattering.
Our basement room next to the kitchen sufficed our one night stay. It was handy for breakfast. The room was clean but the curtains hiding our lack of view dangerously covered the airflow of the radiator. TV, hair drier, etc., were all provided. Breakfast was adequate though I'd avoid the scrambled eggs & grilled tomato. The waiting-on staff couldn't do enough for us. We tipped them in their jar. You get what you pay for - £64 for B&B is good value.
value for money staff very friendly.