- Very Good
- 234 guest reviews
"Great stay at the Iris Hotel. Very clean and relatively modern room, great location and nice breakfast...."
"2nd visit enjoyed our stay thank you..."
"Lovely hotel...situated in very good position near to all amenities. Had a superior room with fabulous sea view..only negatives were.....bat..."
"Lovely clean room and friendly staff.value for money...."
"I would use the hotel again for a short break..."
About the hotel
The Iris Hotel Llandudno is situated on the Victorian promenade and has been recently refurbished to a high standard. It boasts 38 bedrooms with the latest comforts and technology we hunger for in today's hospitality industry. .
Even after care follow -ups to make sure you enjoyed your holiday and will book with us again. We are also happy to announce the opening of our Iris Bistro and Bar serving hot home cooked meals using locally sourced ingredients by our local Head Chef. What ever your looking for in a hotel we have it all and we strive to cater for all tastes. The Hotel also has free WI FI throughout ,Plasma TVs in all rooms, power showers, tea and coffee facilities, and a coffee shop.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Alright at the Iris.
Our family room was on the ground floor but its access was via the bar.
We had to walk through everyone drinking to get in and out, and although the noise level wasn't too bad, we could hear the customers. My children found it rather intimidating having to walk through the bar to get in and out. Also the only window opened out onto the kitchen extractor fan chimney, so having the window open meant the room smelt of fat which wasn't pleasant. The linen, room itself and bathroom was clean and the restaurant staff were all very friendly and efficient.
Great stay at the Iris Hotel.
Very clean and relatively modern room, great location and nice breakfast.