- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Room quite small and a bit pricey for that, but all clean and welcoming. Quiet location. Rooms at front should have nice view over village g..."
"Lovely place, nice atmosphere, very clean and friendly...."
"The food and staff were both excellent. Would happily recommend the hotel for that alone. However, we were not too pleased with our room. We..."
"it is a lovely quaint place to stay, but not worth £75 per night..."
"Room basic but very clean and comfortable with an awesome shower. Friendly & helpful staff. Welcoming bar with a range of good ales - lovely..."
About the hotel
A classic high quality inn located in Nottage in Porthcawl, serving a wide selection of cask ales, premium drinks, high quality food in informal surroundings. Our guest bedrooms make us the perfect base for visiting the local geography including the four golf courses nearby.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and welcoming
Room quite small and a bit pricey for that, but all clean and welcoming.
Quiet location. Rooms at front should have nice view over village green; those at back not so good. Food excellent at breakfast and dinner. Staff in bar and restaurant stretched but very hard-working and friendly.
Lovely place, nice atmosphere, very clean and friendly.