This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Beautifully restored award-winning country estate in the Eden Valley The Morland Estate provides 21 bedrooms across four substantial properties. The properties have been beautifully restored and furnished and are situated within 15 acres of ancient woods and parkland in the glorious rolling countryside of the Eden Valley in Cumbria. Two stone steps give access to the Shorrock House entrance hall, including WC and stairs to the upper floors.
Ahead is the dining room with a door leading outside to the garden and terrace. The comfortable living room has easy chairs, sofas and an open fire. Adjacent to the living room is the well-equipped kitchen which includes microwave, dishwasher, hob and oven, fridge-freezer, washing machine and dryer. A kitchen table provides seating for 6. The first floor has two attractive double rooms, and one single room which can accommodate an extra single bed. The three rooms share two bathrooms and a separate WC. Stairs lead to the top floor, which comprises a large bedroom, with two double beds, walk in wardrobe and bathroom across the landing. All bathrooms have roll-top baths and showers. The pretty garden has a patio-heater, barbecue and garden furniture.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet