- 10 guest reviews
"Really high quality accommodation - clean and 'luxurious'. Hosts were very friendly and helpful. The bedroom is huge and well decorated. Add..."
"A delightful cottage, which was well equipped, clean, comfortable and well presented. We stayed for a couple of nights and the owner was ver..."
"Peaceful, beautiful views and very comfortable. Would liked to have stayed longer...."
"The owners are very welcoming. Cottage although attached to the owners property feels like it is a world a way from everything. The use of g..."
About the hotel
Duken Courtyard Cottage, a self-catering holiday cottage set in glorious Shropshire countryside near Bridgnorth • Sleeps up to 4 (2 adults + 2 children) • Large double bedroom (can be twin) • Sitting room with double sofa bed • Can add cot or childs bed in bedroom • Fully fitted kitchen with dining area • Bathroom with bath & double shower • 37" TV, DAB HiFi with iPod dock, WiFi • Spacious gardens set in country lane • Near Bridgnorth, Telford, Ironbridge & Ludlow • 4 tourism stars Courtyard Cottage is joined to the owner's Victorian country house, in the rural hamlet of Wootton near Claverley on the edge of the National Trust Dudmaston Estate. The house is surrounded by beautiful Shropshire countryside and is only 5 miles from the delightful town of Bridgnorth. Perfect for a couple wanting to get away for a short break or long weekend or for the business traveler who prefers home comforts rather than a hotel.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - A credit or debit card is required to secure your room only. Payment is in cash or cheque sent in advance or on arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful place to stay in the countryside
Really high quality accommodation - clean and 'luxurious'.
Hosts were very friendly and helpful. The bedroom is huge and well decorated. Additional bedding is a fold-out in the sitting room, which is not so easy for adults wanting to put kids to bed early. But it is amazing value for money for up to four people.