Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Duken Courtyard Cottage
|4||Self Classified Self Catering||Ratings explained|
• Sleeps up to 4 (2 adults + 2 children)
• Large double bedroom (can be twin)
• Sitting room with double sofa bed
• Can add cot or childs bed in bedroom
• Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
• Bathroom with bath & double shower
• 37" TV, DAB HiFi with iPod dock, WiFi
• Spacious gardens set in country lane
• Near Bridgnorth, Telford, Ironbridge & Ludlow
• 4 tourism stars
Courtyard Cottage is joined to the owner's Victorian country house, in the rural hamlet of Wootton near Claverley on the edge of the National Trust Dudmaston Estate. The house is surrounded by beautiful Shropshire countryside and is only 5 miles from the delightful town of Bridgnorth.
Perfect for a couple wanting to get away for a short break or long weekend or for the business traveller who prefers home comforts rather than a hotel.