This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Kendrick is family run and is situated in one of the best locations on the promenade. It commands spectacular sea views of Llandudno’s sweeping bay where guests can stroll along the Victorian promenade taking in all of its stunning scenery. The Kendrick provides comfort for short or long stays with a warm welcoming atmosphere and a very high standard of cleanliness throughout.
It is conveniently placed within walking distance to the Venue Cymru (theatre) Conference Centre, shopping, bowling, sailing, fishing and swimming. It the ideal base from which to explore the beautiful sights of the North Wales coast of castles, gardens and Snowdonia mountain range and for touring the beautiful surrounding area of North Wales
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Kendrick in Llandudno are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet