- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Had a fantastic time staying at the Morlich hotel, one of the hotels in the Macdonald complex. Room was spacious and clean. The soft furnish..."
"Paid £70 more on laterooms than hotels own deal didn't know until afterwards. We had booked the morlich but we were upgraded to highland hot..."
"It's perfect peace for families holidays. The place is nice, a lot of space for walking, good pool and lost of activities for kids...."
"I would highly recommend this hotel and will be back..."
"Room clean and comfortable as you would expect, breakfast was good. Only issue was check in - the whole place was like a ghost town when I a..."
About the hotel
Our new four star Macdonald Morlich Hotel has 64 newly refurbished bedrooms. Next to the impressive conference centre Macdonald Morlich Hotel is perfect for business or leisure. Enjoy Mediterranean food and drink onsite with friends, family or colleagues in Giovanni's Italian Restaurant or relax in the hotel bar.
Feeling energetic? Take a short walk to Spey Valley Leisure or play a round of golf at Spey Valley Championship Golf Course, all Resort facilities are within a 2 minute walk from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at Morlich Hotel, used pool at activity centre, had breakfast at Highland Hotel.
Had a fantastic time staying at the Morlich hotel, one of the hotels in the Macdonald complex.
Room was spacious and clean. The soft furnishing looked very classy and luxurious. The bed was big, soft and felt like sleeping in a giant marshmallow. As a couple who spend a couple of nights a month touring in hotels, this experience was one of the best and most definitely the best value for money. Used gym, pool, sauna and steam room, all fantastic. Breakfast was served in the Highland hotel. The set up for breakfast was really good. Had some lovely fruit compotes with yogurt, as well as the usual buffet breakfast. Fantastic time and excellent value for money, thanks Laterooms.
Paid £70 more on laterooms than hotels own deal didn't know until afterwards.
We had booked the morlich but we were upgraded to highland hotel. £25 per head did not go far in the steakhouse of eating 3 courses. Hotel charged us £25 extra at the end and had only provided us with one and a half allowance for one night ie £37.50. I take time to calculate everything before paying and noticed this and it was amended. However a lot of people will just pay a bill at the end. I would advice checking everything as I would of paid around £72.50 more than I should of. Hotel room , nice. However at 4 o'clock in the morning a group of females with a radio walky talky decicded to hang around in the corridors laughing and talking. I believe this was hotel staff as we heard then communicating on a radio. My husband had to get up and ask them to be quiet.