- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely room, very friendly and helpful staff...."
"I stayed for 1 night, my room was very clean and well equipped. The bed was comfortable and I had all the facilities, en-suite shower and ba..."
"After a series of unfortunate events, we arrived at the hotel feeling in need of some serious relax time and friendly faces. The crew here w..."
About the hotel
<p><strong>BOUTIQUE HOTEL ONDERBERGEN</strong> is brand new and will match expectations of everyone looking for a central location in Gent (only 50m away from the main shopping street, historical centre and public transport with direct links to the train station and Expo). </p>
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 23:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Boutique Hotel Onderbergen in Ghent is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel - would stay again
Lovely room, very friendly and helpful staff.
Gent City Centre - quality rooms, food and service at a great price
I stayed for 1 night, my room was very clean and well equipped.
The bed was comfortable and I had all the facilities, en-suite shower and bathroom I needed. The breakfast was really excellent including complimentary coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and polite. Highly recommended for a city centre hotel for a very reasonable price. I recommend the hotel and will gladly stay again.