- 3 guest reviews
"I stayed for 1 night, my room was very clean and well equipped. The bed was comfortable and I had all the facilities, en-suite shower and ba..."
"After a series of unfortunate events, we arrived at the hotel feeling in need of some serious relax time and friendly faces. The crew here w..."
"Arrived at hotel white-knuckled after sat-nav directed us the wrong way up one-way streets and into pedestrian-only areas in Ghent on way to..."
About the hotel
<p><strong>BOUTIQUE HOTEL ONDERBERGEN</strong> is brand new and will match expectations of everyone looking for a central location in Gent (only 50m away from the main shopping street, historical centre and public transport with direct links to the train station and Expo). </p>
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 23:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Gent City Centre - quality rooms, food and service at a great price
I stayed for 1 night, my room was very clean and well equipped.
The bed was comfortable and I had all the facilities, en-suite shower and bathroom I needed. The breakfast was really excellent including complimentary coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and polite. Highly recommended for a city centre hotel for a very reasonable price. I recommend the hotel and will gladly stay again.
Look no further!!
After a series of unfortunate events, we arrived at the hotel feeling in need of some serious relax time and friendly faces.
The crew here went way beyond the welcome and friendliness received at any stay we've had elsewhere, and trust us we've stayed at many places. Cristina in reception could not have been more helpful and friendly, Joan the chef was also a saint and a wicked chef with a great choice of meals. The bar and bar staff too were fantastic and in terms of value for money and accommodation, youll find it near impossible to top this place!. Thank you hotel onderbergen and all the staff at Patrick Foley's for looking after us at our time of need!!. We will be back 😀 xxx