- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Very good value. Friendly and welcoming...."
"We had a 'family room' which was actually more like staying in a little cottage! For £80 we had 2 decent size rooms ( one twin, one double)..."
"Rooms was rather dated but had everything you needed. The Inn is about 4 miles from Town but the food is delicious so we were fine. Owner ve..."
"The pecking mill inn is a bit outdated but very comfortable beds and good value for money! The hotelier put in every effort to make sure our..."
"This is a family run inn and offers excellent value for money. I slept better here than I have done for years. Jeff was a great help during..."
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful Somerset Countryside, just 1 mile from the Bath and West Showground, this 16th century building offers Bed & Breakfast, a full A-La-Carte Restaurant and a peaceful and relaxing bar. We also have a beer garden situated next to a stream. The newly refurbished bar has original flagstone floors, beamed ceilings, an open fire and stone walls.
We also offer all our residents free broadband internet access.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
The Pecking Mill Inn & Hotel
Very good value.
Friendly and welcoming.
Would not have stayed more than 2 nights
The hotel is in desperate need of a refurb, light fittings were missing bulbs & shades, dangerous for kids.
Carpet in the bathroom which is very unhygienic, toilet made a terrible noise when flushed which would wake kids as next to their room. Small double bed but comfy. Layout of family accommodation is perfect but very dated. Breakfast was satisfactory, small serving, not much choice, with very little extras, we could write our name in the dust on the tea pot.