- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Everything was lovely. Just the warmest of the room was uncomfortable during the night...."
"Great service and excellent accommodation at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre. No faults at all...."
"Well placed hotel for shops/restraints. Good, clean accommodation. Perfect for us. Would stay again...."
"Nice place a small would use again...."
About the hotel
The Ramada Encore Leicester is a striking and contemporary hotel next to the new Curve Theatre, just a 5 minute walk from Leicester Rail Station and the city centre amenities. Easy access to road links, with East Midlands Airport 16 miles away. Free wifi is offered throughout the hotel.
With spacious modern bedrooms, all with a walk-in shower, the rooms have a modern and clean feel with everything you need, whether you are visiting for business or leisure. On the ground floor is a stylish bar and bistro restaurant opening on to the pavement of Halford Street. Food and drink will be served all day ranging from paninis and sandwiches to pasta dishes and steaks. A modern and open area there will be two flat screen TV's and lounge to relax in. With inspirational shopping in Leicester's transformed city centre and also boasting Europe's largest open air covered market, there's also museums and gallery's to visit as well as the Great Central Railway steam train. For sightseeing there's Melton Mowbray and Bosworth nearby, with Belvoir and Ashby de la Zouch Castles making the perfect choice for a day out for all the family. If you are a car racing fan then The Donnington Grand Prix Collection is a must see for all enthusiasts! NCP car parking is available approximately 30 yards away with concessionary charges for guests at Ramada Encore Leicester. Alternatively, the hotel has a limited number of exclusive parking spaces available underneath the hotel, charged at £25 per day. Please contact the hotel directly to book these, subject to availability
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 22/03/2013 to 01/03/2022 - Please Note the credit card used for advance purchase rates will need to be present upon checkin at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre
Everything was lovely.
Just the warmest of the room was uncomfortable during the night.
Great service and excellent accommodation at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre.
No faults at all.