- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Thought this hotel was brilliant for what we paid for it! There was 5 of us two girls in one room and 3 boys in the other. Rooms were clean,..."
"Bargain stay for price however food in the restaurant was a serious let down. Not good enough and the burger was terrible - better quality c..."
"A lovely overnight stay. room very comfortable. Food disappointing but overall an excellent stay...."
"The Hotel is a clean and modern looking establishment with helpfull staff throughout our 2 night stay. The only downside was that the Double..."
"The room was lovely. Plenty of space and everything was clean. Only problem we had was the workmen outside drilling at 8am on a Sunday which..."
About the hotel
The Ramada Encore Leicester is a striking and contemporary hotel next to the new Curve Theatre, just a 5 minute walk from Leicester Rail Station and the city centre amenities. Easy access to road links, with East Midlands Airport 16 miles away. Free wifi is offered throughout the hotel.
With spacious modern bedrooms, all with a walk-in shower, the rooms have a modern and clean feel with everything you need, whether you are visiting for business or leisure. On the ground floor is a stylish bar and bistro restaurant opening on to the pavement of Halford Street. Food and drink will be served all day ranging from paninis and sandwiches to pasta dishes and steaks. A modern and open area there will be two flat screen TV's and lounge to relax in. With inspirational shopping in Leicester's transformed city centre and also boasting Europe's largest open air covered market, there's also museums and gallery's to visit as well as the Great Central Railway steam train. For sightseeing there's Melton Mowbray and Bosworth nearby, with Belvoir and Ashby de la Zouch Castles making the perfect choice for a day out for all the family. If you are a car racing fan then The Donnington Grand Prix Collection is a must see for all enthusiasts! NCP car parking is available approximately 30 yards away with concessionary charges for guests at Ramada Encore Leicester. Alternatively, the hotel has a limited number of exclusive parking spaces available underneath the hotel, charged at £25 per day. Please contact the hotel directly to book these, subject to availability
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 01/03/2022 - Please Note the credit card used for advance purchase rates will need to be present upon checkin at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
New Years Get Away
Thought this hotel was brilliant for what we paid for it.
There was 5 of us two girls in one room and 3 boys in the other. Rooms were clean, and well maintained. Basically had everything you needed, the only thing we could of done with was an iron. The receptionists were lovely. We had one room key per room and we all came back at different time and they gave us an extra key with no trouble at all. There is loads of places to eat which is an easy 5 minute walk and very easy to find. Shops are close and clubs. We also paid for late check out which we are very thankful for and if wasn't to expensive. When we came to leave as we parked in the NCP which is just at the back of the hotel we got a discounted rate so instead of £20 for 24hours we only paid something like £8.70. I would highly recommend this hotel. We all had such a good time.
Great stay and great price however the food needs to improve
Bargain stay for price however food in the restaurant was a serious let down.
Not good enough and the burger was terrible - better quality can be found at my local kebab van - which is embarrassing. Real shame as the Hotel is great!