- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We had a lovely time. The room was comfortable and peaceful. A lovely town with Betty's Tea Rooms being a favourite of ours. Only two train..."
"Hotel is nice, staff are pleasant and food is good. Unfortunately, on the day of checking out, two staff members walked into my room without..."
"Great people, amazing treating, lovely rooms...."
"Quite rooms which is most important for me for a good sleep. Wasn't overly keen on the hot breakfast, though service was good. Ample parking..."
"For a business trip the hotel and it's facilities ticked all the boxes. I would have liked the wifi to be a little more solid, the signal di..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at Allerton Court Hotel, Northallerton’s largest independently owned hotel and best kept secret. Positioned just a moments drive from the railway station (with a direct service from London), conveniently between the A19 and A1motorways and just a short drive from Durham Tees Valley Airport, Allerton Court Hotel can be easily accessed by road, rail or air. The hotel provides an ideal base for those wanting to visit Northallerton or those wanting to visit the beautiful Yorkshire Dales or Yorkshire Moors and Coasts.
Whether it be for business or pleasure, Allerton Court Hotel is the perfect choice for accommodation in Northallerton, the heart of North Yorkshire. With a choice of standard or executive rooms to choose from, a stay with us will be most comfortable. All our rooms are en-suite, benefit from 32” flat screen TV’s with built in Freeview, FREE access to our own WiFi Wireless internet service and full complimentary tea and coffee making facilitates. Our venue also provides excellent facilities for conferences, exhibitions, weddings,civil ceremonies, parties and many other events.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Alllerton Court Hotel
We had a lovely time.
The room was comfortable and peaceful. A lovely town with Betty's Tea Rooms being a favourite of ours. Only two train stops from the nearest large town of York. A very relaxing and pleasant stay.
Check out day
Hotel is nice, staff are pleasant and food is good.
Unfortunately, on the day of checking out, two staff members walked into my room without knocking or prior notice while I was in the bathroom. They claimed that reception had informed them that I had checked out. Reception staff denied this. Not very happy about this. It seemed as if this kind of thing may be a regular occurrence at this hotel and for this reason, I can't see myself staying here again.