This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hacienda Hato Verde is found in the Cotopaxi Province, a few minutes from the entrance to the National Park, in the heart of the Avenue of the Volcanoes. The hacienda enjoys a privileged location. It is not only a beautiful and relaxing spot, but also the gateway to many local tourist attractions such as indigenous markets, picturesque lakes and the Cotopaxi Volcano itself.
Hacienda Hato Verde is part of an ancient farming heritage. The main house of the hacienda has been remodeled by the owners, the Morabowen – Mosquera family, who traditionally are great lovers of history and good living, characteristics which are fundamental to the welcoming hospitality that the family offers its guests. The house boasts ten beautiful guest rooms, with English goose-down pillows and duvets which certainly guarantee a warm home from home atmosphere which is hard to beat. Of course each room has a private bathroom, fireplace and views across the gardens and green pastures of the property. The hacienda’s gastronomy leaves us at a loss for words. The culinary specialties of the house vary from typical Ecuadorian dishes to the delights of international cuisine. In the afternoon you can enjoy coffee of incomparable quality, served within the cozy ambience of the hacienda. Your stay at Hato Verde will be full of small details that make all the difference, everything from appreciating the local artwork of artist Susy Palacio to sharing entertaining and fascinating moments with the owners in a tranquil, family environment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet