- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Booked Morgans hotel as it was my husbands birthday and we had recently got married. After reading recent reviews about people being upgrade..."
"Would definitely use again..."
"Easy to find hotel. Of the "bijou" variety with small (well mine was) rooms in the annex across the road. If I was a single female it would..."
"Room was smart and clean, loved the shower. However people in adjoining room were very noisy and there were doors banging until early hours..."
"Booked a room in the townhouse but upon check-in we were told that we were being upgraded. Awesome room, awesome night!..."
About the hotel
Morgans is a luxurious boutique hotel located in the beautiful maritime quarter only moments away from Swansea city centre and stunning Mumbles and Gower coastline. Housed in a grade II listed building previously home to the port authority Morgans is now a boutique hotel for today, unashamedly modern, yet wrapped in a fine building redolent of yesterday. Forty two individually designed bedrooms, be seduced by the crispest white linen, brilliant beds and drapes of satin, silk, sensuous suede and Egyptian cotton all helping to provide fun yet sophisticated bedrooms.
Each of Morgans rooms are unique in every sense of the word creating luxurious settings with perfect plasma screens, DVD's and daring double showers. Morgans is an irresistible venue.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
An ok stay for a 5 star hotel
Booked Morgans hotel as it was my husbands birthday and we had recently got married.
After reading recent reviews about people being upgraded on check-in was really pleased to hear this was happening to us as we checked as it was a special occasion and was expecting the wow factor being 5 star. Now think this told to everyone on check in. Room was clean with a well stocked mini bar we stayed in the Broughton, extremely cold roo, got an extra key from reception to keep the heating on when we went out for the evening. Room was a little warmer on our return. My husband woke during the night saying there was a strong smell of drainage although there was no smell from the bathroom, also strong smell of cigaret smoke even though no rooms are smoking. Breakfast was lovely and on checking out at just before 11am the receptionists were hiding behind reception all looking and giggling at something far more than important than attending to paying guests and had to shout for their attention after 5 minutes as there was a a line of guest forming. So over all quite disappointed as not really 5 star standards.
Would definitely use again