This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
You’ll appreciate the authenticity of this maison de plaisance (country home), built in 1715 by a ship owner with the Compagnie des Indes in Saint-Malo. The decorative details of its large central oak staircase, the delicate wood panelling which supports 18th century allegorical murals, its spaciousness and its lighting invite guests to relax or meditate in the chapel. You’ll be warmly received in this idyllic setting, where fairy tales can still come true.
Available for your use: bicycles, ping-pong, game tables, tours of the Chapel. Available upon request: golf practice range, various services.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Golf 9 Hole, Snooker/Billiards
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet