- 1 guest reviews
"Apart from excellent accommodation- the food in this place is out of this world!! Would return if only to eat heavenly! The only half "negat..."
About the hotel
You’ll appreciate the authenticity of this maison de plaisance (country home), built in 1715 by a ship owner with the Compagnie des Indes in Saint-Malo. The decorative details of its large central oak staircase, the delicate wood panelling which supports 18th century allegorical murals, its spaciousness and its lighting invite guests to relax or meditate in the chapel. You’ll be warmly received in this idyllic setting, where fairy tales can still come true.
Available for your use: bicycles, ping-pong, game tables, tours of the Chapel. Available upon request: golf practice range, various services.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Golf 9 Hole , Snooker/Billiards
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Chateau Hôtel Du Colombier in Saint Malo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A Chateau with comfort and class
Apart from excellent accommodation- the food in this place is out of this world!.
Would return if only to eat heavenly. The only half "negative" is: it is a bit tricky to find - could be more signs!