- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"I am delighted to have found the Melia. It is without doubt the best hotel within the area and it can equal anything Jumeirah or Marina has..."
"The lobby area has been well layered out with easy access to lift's and to obtain food 24hours.Having a ornamental fish pond gives the hotel..."
"Apart from a cruise dinner they suggested us, impeccable service and accommodation...."
"Overall, was very happy with the service at the hotel...."
"A bland hotel, the rooms and service all good quality, the rooftop pool a highlight super views. Highlight a waitress who went to a lot trou..."
About the hotel
Meliá Dubai is the first 5 star Spanish hotel in the Middle East. Envisioned by a Milan based architect, the hotel features cutting edge interiors with art pieces from all over the world. It includes a 10,764 ft² spa and free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.
Located close to the World Trade Centre, Gold & Spice Souqs, historical Bastakiya, Dubai Museum and Dubai Creek, the hotel is perfectly situated within a short reach to Dubai’s main shopping and commercial districts like the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. The rooms and suites feature a sleek and contemporary style, which include a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. The bathroom features the modern “egg-shell bathtub” and a rain shower with complimentary amenities. Guests can relax at the outdoor swimming pool on the rooftop or visit their award-winning YHI spa. The hotel has two restaurants, the award-winning Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor and Azalya International Buffet Restaurant serving contemporary International cuisine. It also has themed bars such as Estrellas, serving Spanish tapas, Quantum Sports Bar, and Alfonso X Sushi & Cigar Lounge. Melia Dubai is 12 kilometers from Dubai International Airport. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to Jumeirah Beach Park and Dubai Convention and Exhibition Centre. Free parking is available inside the hotel's private parking space. We speak your language! Hotel Rooms: 164, Hotel Chain: Meliá Hotels & Resorts.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. This is a requirement of the Dubai Tourism board. The LateRooms.com rates for Melia Dubai in Dubai are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A real treasure....
I am delighted to have found the Melia.
It is without doubt the best hotel within the area and it can equal anything Jumeirah or Marina has to offer. I know as I have stayed in most of them over the years.
best deal in Dubai
The lobby area has been well layered out with easy access to lift's and to obtain food 24hours.Having a ornamental fish pond gives the hotel a good feel and calmness .found the staff of a very good standared ,very professional in the way thy carried out their duties like a family run Business.
Rooms are clean and tidy very nice on suite bath and separate WC with separate shower. The views from roof and swimming pool area are just fantastic the treatment areas are first class and so are the staff who work and control the treatment s that are carried out.