- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"A welcoming hotel with large, clean, if a little dated rooms. The leisure facility was lovely with a warm salt water pool. Breakfast was sel..."
"We booked the Highfield Hotel as we were flying from Leeds the following morning for a long awaited holiday, the staff at Highfield were sec..."
"I stayed here with my elderly father whilst attending a family even nearby. We had a twin room booked and were given a family room. The room..."
"Good price. Good parking. Large room - a triple - with three beds and a sofa bed. Small telly - certainly for the room. Toilet seat was a bi..."
"From the moment I arrived the staff were friendly, even showing me the room (that sadly so rarely happens nowadays). The room was large, wit..."
About the hotel
The Highfield Hotel, Bar, Leisure Club & Business Centre is a privately owned, family run business. We are based in the historic town of Idle – just a few minutes drive from the centre of Bradford, only 20 minutes from the centre of Leeds, with excellent transport links to wide variety of other popular visitor centre’s such as the world heritage site Saltaire and Skipton and less than an hour’s drive from the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. > All rooms are American sized > Free use of the on site leisure club with swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, sauna and steam room.
Sun beds available at a charge > On site Restaurant Moo BBQ Steakhouse > Full bath & shower en-suite facilities > Toiletries & towels provided > LCD TV/DVD with 40+ channels including music/radio channels > Tea & coffee making facilities with biscuits > Hairdryer, iron & board available free of charge > A light breakfast is also included We can also provide drinks in your room, by prior arrangement The public bar is open from 12pm and serves a good selection of bar snacks and meals Monday from 12pm through to Sunday 6pm. Also available for functions and is free from a hire charge. And a pool table onsite. We have two private function rooms which is available to hire day and night with prices starting at £60 Two on site conference/meeting facilities able to cater for up to 120 delegates
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2015 to 01/05/2024 - Room price includes light breakfast with refreshments. Cooked breakfast available on Sundays from 9:30am for an extra charge. Full payment or card pre-authorisation may be taken any time from booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
The Highfield Hotel
A welcoming hotel with large, clean, if a little dated rooms.
The leisure facility was lovely with a warm salt water pool. Breakfast was self service style but there was plenty of choice. A good stay.
We booked the Highfield Hotel as we were flying from Leeds the following morning for a long awaited holiday, the staff at Highfield were second to none not only were they welcoming and friendly but arranged the taxi for the airport at a very reasonable price.
The room was large, comfortable with all the amenities you would expect from hotel costing a great deal more, the food was of high quality, large portions and a reasonable price. We will definitely be booking this hotel again when we visit the area.