- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"I stayed here with my elderly father whilst attending a family even nearby. We had a twin room booked and were given a family room. The room..."
"Good price. Good parking. Large room - a triple - with three beds and a sofa bed. Small telly - certainly for the room. Toilet seat was a bi..."
"From the moment I arrived the staff were friendly, even showing me the room (that sadly so rarely happens nowadays). The room was large, wit..."
"I only stayed at the Highfield for one night but can honestly say that I have no complaints about my stay at all. The staff were welcoming f..."
"We stayed one night to visit Bradford and Eureka in Halifax. The hotel was perfect for our needs. Fab spacious rooms for a family of three...."
About the hotel
The Highfield Hotel, Bar, Leisure Club & Business Centre is a privately owned, family run business. We are based in the historic town of Idle – just a few minutes drive from the centre of Bradford, only 20 minutes from the centre of Leeds, with excellent transport links to wide variety of other popular visitor centre’s such as the world heritage site Saltaire and Skipton and less than an hour’s drive from the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. > All rooms are American sized > Free use of the on site leisure club with swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, sauna and steam room.
Sun beds available at a charge > On site Restaurant Moo BBQ Steakhouse > Full bath & shower en-suite facilities > Toiletries & towels provided > LCD TV/DVD with 40+ channels including music/radio channels > Tea & coffee making facilities with biscuits > Hairdryer, iron & board available free of charge > A light breakfast is also included We can also provide drinks in your room, by prior arrangement The public bar is open from 12pm and serves a good selection of bar snacks and meals Monday from 12pm through to Sunday 6pm. Also available for functions and is free from a hire charge. And a pool table onsite. We have two private function rooms which is available to hire day and night with prices starting at £60 Two on site conference/meeting facilities able to cater for up to 120 delegates
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2015 to 01/05/2024 - Room price includes light breakfast with refreshments. Cooked breakfast available on Sundays from 9:30am for an extra charge. Full payment or card pre-authorisation may be taken any time from booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Good value stay. I would stay here again.
I stayed here with my elderly father whilst attending a family even nearby.
We had a twin room booked and were given a family room. The room was spacious and comfortable. It was clean and we had everything we needed. The hotel is a bit dated but the price reflects that and there was nothing that didn't work. The room was lovely and warm and quiet and I made use of the swimming pool in the mornings which was warm and enjoyable, again not the most modern facility but everything worked fine. We wanted 2 room keys to make it easier for us as my father is hard of hearing but the girl on reception couldn't manage to code a second key. She tried really hard though and tried several times so it wasn't for lack of trying. All the staff seemed helpful and friendly. The breakfast was help yourself continental style and there was plenty of choice and you could have as much as you liked. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel unless you have very exacting standards in which case you should stay somewhere that has just been built.
Decent, but needs alittle sparkle
Good parking. Large room - a triple - with three beds and a sofa bed. Small telly - certainly for the room. Toilet seat was a bit wobbly. Breakfast was help yourself with toasted goods, yoghurts, ceareals etc - so good. Room very, very hot. Radiators where so hot it was un-believeable.