- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"From the moment I arrived the staff were friendly, even showing me the room (that sadly so rarely happens nowadays). The room was large, wit..."
"I only stayed at the Highfield for one night but can honestly say that I have no complaints about my stay at all. The staff were welcoming f..."
"We stayed one night to visit Bradford and Eureka in Halifax. The hotel was perfect for our needs. Fab spacious rooms for a family of three...."
"Lovely helpful receptionists, Very spacious rooms, with a good standard of cleanliness, Breakfast was basic but good self service style. Goo..."
"We booked three rooms for a family break of mixed ages. Everyone enjoyed their stay. All of the staff were lovely and really helpful. The ro..."
About the hotel
The Highfield Hotel, Bar, Leisure Club & Business Centre is a privately owned, family run business. We are based in the historic town of Idle – just a few minutes drive from the centre of Bradford, only 20 minutes from the centre of Leeds, with excellent transport links to wide variety of other popular visitor centre’s such as the world heritage site Saltaire and Skipton and less than an hour’s drive from the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. > All rooms are American sized > Free use of the on site leisure club with swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, sauna and steam room.
Sun beds available at a charge > On site Restaurant Moo BBQ Steakhouse > Full bath & shower en-suite facilities > Toiletries & towels provided > LCD TV/DVD with 40+ channels including music/radio channels > Tea & coffee making facilities with biscuits > Hairdryer, iron & board available free of charge > A light breakfast is also included We can also provide drinks in your room, by prior arrangement The public bar is open from 12pm and serves a good selection of bar snacks and meals Monday from 12pm through to Sunday 6pm. Also available for functions and is free from a hire charge. And a pool table onsite. We have two private function rooms which is available to hire day and night with prices starting at £60 Two on site conference/meeting facilities able to cater for up to 120 delegates
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2015 to 01/05/2024 - Room price includes light breakfast with refreshments. Cooked breakfast available on Sundays from 9:30am for an extra charge. Full payment or card pre-authorisation may be taken any time from booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Great friendly service, massive room, quality gym area, wonderfully plentiful breakfast
From the moment I arrived the staff were friendly, even showing me the room (that sadly so rarely happens nowadays).
The room was large, with 2 spare pull down beds if needed. And a bath as well, which is also becoming a rarity. The leisure area gym was not large but it was great considering the space and the machines are modern and sturdy. Great swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna...amazing how they fit so much in that space. I was warned that it wasn't a cooked breakfast, but it hardly mattered because there was such a large variety on offer, toast, jams, cereals, croissants, waffles....you could even make your own cafietere of coffee. The dining area was a bit small, but the breakfast is available for a few hours. There is also a massive supermarket nearby.
The Highfield Hotel
I only stayed at the Highfield for one night but can honestly say that I have no complaints about my stay at all.
The staff were welcoming from point of entry through to checking out. The room was very large in comparison to what you would get elsewhere and although it was a bit dated in appearance it was clean. The bed was extremely comfy so had a really good sleep. It was good having free use of the health club facilities included within the stay although I found the pool water cold and salty. The pool area itself could do with brightening up as it was a bit dark and dingy. Car parking was not an issue as there is ample parking. I found that I was able to park at the front entrance. Location wise the hotel was close to a local traditional pub and it is not too far from the main shopping area although you will need transport as this is too far to walk.