- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Only used for one night as needed to stay close to Leeds Bradford airport Staff very friendly and helpful. Pool area good for children. Not..."
"We had been at my brother's 50th Birthday party a couple of miles away so this was ideally located. The room was a very good size, but the s..."
"Nice and friendly staff, clean and tidy hotel...."
"The room I was given was huge even though it was for a single person. Good shower with plenty of hot water, and ample toiletries supplied. I..."
"Fabulous service...a really polite lady on reception who helped us with bags and provided good service throughout our stay. Leisure faciliti..."
About the hotel
The Highfield Hotel, Bar, Leisure Club & Business Centre is a privately owned, family run business. We are based in the historic town of Idle – just a few minutes drive from the centre of Bradford, only 20 minutes from the centre of Leeds, with excellent transport links to wide variety of other popular visitor centre’s such as the world heritage site Saltaire and Skipton and less than an hour’s drive from the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. > All rooms are American sized > Free use of the on site leisure club with swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, sauna and steam room.
Sun beds available at a charge > On site Restaurant Moo BBQ Steakhouse > Full bath & shower en-suite facilities > Toiletries & towels provided > LCD TV/DVD with 40+ channels including music/radio channels > Tea & coffee making facilities with biscuits > Hairdryer, iron & board available free of charge > A light breakfast is also included We can also provide drinks in your room, by prior arrangement The public bar is open from 12pm and serves a good selection of bar snacks and meals Monday from 12pm through to Sunday 6pm. Also available for functions and is free from a hire charge. And a pool table onsite. We have two private function rooms which is available to hire day and night with prices starting at £60 Two on site conference/meeting facilities able to cater for up to 120 delegates
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/04/2015 to 01/05/2024 - Prices include a free light breakfast, including various morning goods and refreshments. A cooked breakfast is available on Sundays at an additional supplement to be paid at the hotel directly. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly with good facilities
Only used for one night as needed to stay close to Leeds Bradford airport Staff very friendly and helpful.
Pool area good for children. Not as close to the airport as we thought as took just over half an hour to get there. Restaurant served good pub food.
Room was very big but needs updating stains all over the sofa bed