- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Great location and very helpful and friendly staff...."
"Would have been great if spa provided slippers and had plug to straighten hair. Hair drier was very old...."
"Lovely stay fantastic location..."
"The Radisson is a really great hotel, modern, fashionable and a with great atmosphere. The bathrooms are huge, the beds very comfortable and..."
About the hotel
The Guildford hotel is equipped for business but designed for relaxation, the sleek glass and cool stone of the building fuses with the fabric of the city both sympathetically and sustainably. Exciting new additions to Guildford’s social scene, the MKB bar and the Steak & Lobster restaurant bring a vibrant atmosphere to the Guildford's hotel’s colonnade and al fresco terrace. MKB serves fresh cocktails and well-chosen wines.
Steak and Lobster, a new concept restaurant, offers just that, Steak and Lobster without compromise or pretence. Where choice meets refinement - 10oz dry aged rib eye steaks and fresh whole lobsters on the half shell. The hotel’s 181 rooms and 2 suites are light, spacious and equally good for work or play. Natural materials, smart finishes and thoughtful detailing make for a restful experience. All rooms feature generous workspaces with advanced technology, and high speed WiFi is complimentary. The extensive business and concierge services, with complimentary WiFi throughout, makes doing business easy here. A sleek urban spa, well-equipped gym and choice of dining options lining the hotel’s open colonnade also make it the perfect place to take time out. The our spa, put yourself entirely in our care and let us put time on hold - time just for you, or time for friends. Immerse yourself in a jet-propelled pool encased in frosted glass. Lose yourself in the enveloping mists of our crystal steam room and the calm of our relaxation room. Restore your reserves in our spacious gym. Emerge indulged, energised and assured of lasting results. All treatments include full use of the spa's facilities, including: • Stone oven sauna • Aromatic crystal steam room • Two refreshing showers • Fitness pool with Contra-Flow Jets • Relaxation room Hotel guests can enjoy use of our spa & pool facilities by purchasing a day pass for £10 per person. This is a 3 hour spa pass that has to be pre-booked in the spa beforehand for weekend and bank holiday visits. This is subject to availability. Please note that there is no access to the spa, pool and gym facilities for persons under the age of 16.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian, Guildford in Guildford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and very helpful and friendly staff.
Would have been great if spa provided slippers and had plug to straighten hair.
Hair drier was very old.