This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
* Historic 1880 workers cottages fully renovated to a high standard in 2010 * A vibrant, central city location - a few minutes walk to Wellington and main sights. * Operated by City Bed and Breakfast who were voted best B+B in Wellington by TripAdvisor. * Queen bedroom with attached lounge room which can sleep another two people (additional charge applies).
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet